Friday, April 10, 2015

SPRING BOOK HAUL!

 Hi everyone! Winter is finally coming to an end and spring is here! Well, at least the temperatures aren't below freezing anymore even if the sky is grey. The nicer weather has brought out this mood in me to keep accomplishing things and to keep at my reading goals. So I went and did a little shopping (damage to my account was done) and purchased a few books I have been meaning to read.


  • The Shadow Cabinet (Shades of London #3) by Maureen Johnson. I absolutely love The Shades of London series by Maureen Johnson and her third book in the series came out earlier this year. I can't wait to read it!
  • If I Stay Collection by Gayle Forman. The If I Stay movie attracted a lot of buzz but I haven't seen it yet. I wanted to read the book first so I saw this collection of both If I Stay and Where She Went and had to get it.
  • Yes Please by Amy Poehler. I have read Bossypants by Tina Fey and loved it. Not being a biography lover, I think there is something awesome about females talking about how they got to be successful in the name of helping other females become successful. I have seen some book clubs on YouTube reading this book and I knew that it was something I needed to pick up, 
  • Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling. Again, I really enjoy reading about successful females for some reason. I think this book will be very humorous and I could use a good laugh
So that concludes my Spring Book Haul. Leave a comment letting me know if you have read any of these novels and what your thoughts were. Are any of these books on your TBR pile? If so, which one?

Don't Forget to be Awesome!

Tara

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these but I want to read Yes Please! It looks so awesome even though it isn't what I usually read. Also the title of the Mindy Kaling one speaks to me so much so I might just have to check that one out!

    Fab haul <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting! I don't normally read nonfiction either but Yes Please! And Mindy Kaling's book do sound very interesting! Both are interesting women of course :)

    ReplyDelete